Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Death & Disease

You never know how something will effect you till it hits home.

I was out of work in Feb and My "little brother" Nori took Me with him to a special friends get together. I felt bad cause I didnt have money to pay .... and ended up drunk. I promiced him the next time was on Me .... that was when things went from bad to worse. I was nearly homeless and when I moved here I promiced Myself I would make it right. Shortly after getting My mobile phone I called Nori to tell Him the good news about My move and job, when he gave the phone to his wife and she told Me he has "Graves Disease". I was very shocked. So I have been dealing with this since I found out.

Well a few days ago I find a van to fit My needs, but the only thing is it is in Hachiouji, the city I moved from. So I had to return there to sign the paperwork and pay on it so I could get things rolling. So I figured since I was there ..... I would stop in a bar I used to go to, so I could get the name and addy of a friends restaurant who used to work there. I was shocked to find out that he had passed away 2 weeks prior. He is about My age ..... so I took it hard. I called off work and told My little brother about it.

I had put My tora to bed and I too layed down. I went out to get some food when My phone rang. Nori called and asked if I could meet him in a city near here. I couldnt say no. It was kind of a reunion, as the old boss We both worked for was opening yet another restaurant. The staff there is not good and the food was not what I expected from one of his shops. After that We returned and Nori and I went close to My place ... I wanted to make up for the time he gave Me. We ended up getting in at 5ish in the morning. I told Myself only 90 mins of sleep and then up so I could be with My girls if they were on b4 work. But I woke just b4 9AM so had to dash out and to work. I was glad I only had to oversee some people today .... as I was fighting sleep. But had some people and things on My mind (especially tora). So when I got off work I messaged her, but she wasnt around. I havent heard from her yet and I am missing her dearly. I guess I will end here till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment