Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy Starting New Company

Has been a few days since I last posted, so let Me update some.

Yes I am starting My own business .... has been for the last couple months. Now I am out of the trial period with My main contracting company and about to get My van, things will pick up. I may have to hire an employee to help out when things get too much.

As for life, well I have a wonderful slave tora who is more than I hoped for in a slave. Only wish she was here, so I could enjoy her more. I also released another slave whom doesnt understand that every Master is different and it doesnt make one fake to want His slave to feel. Next it thalia .... a slave of many years who sometimes forgets that it isnt what she wants but what I want that is important. The girl has much talent despite being on constant meds. Is she would focus and ask before doing things on her own, she would be in less trouble. My other slave candance is a bit too busy with real and her family to actually serve Me online as she should. I collared a male slave as well. Though he is gay, I think he will do what is required of him. And then there is Jaguar ... a gorean FW, whom I care alot about. She has a houseful and hoping things calm and she gets this grant she needs for schooling. And about to become a grandmom again. And cant forget pet .... feels sorry for her cause her daughter has cancer. Knows it must be killing her and her family. They were struggling b4 this, so knows it is even that much harder.

As for My family in real life ... I havent gotten to speak to My oldest 3 childern in a while and do wish they would pop online so I could. I need to visit Jazzy as soon as possible. Mai is out the hospital, after having 2 grape sized lumps in her throat removed. She is doing much better and can sleep with little trouble breathing. Makoto .... well he needs to learn to hold onto new toys. (lol) I bought him an elephant at the zoo which fell into the lake there and had to replace it. Then bought him a action figure that had a sword.... on the way to the car, he lost the sword. I personally an doing ok and now so is Slash since I went to the place I get him food at prior to moving (5hr bike ride RT).

All for now ............................

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog..hey check out mines www.fetish-badboy.blogspot.com..and if you like it follow me...thanks

    ReplyDelete