Monday, September 21, 2009

Back from trip to Lake Saiko

Has been a few days away from the PC and a few more since I last wrote here, so I will update some.

Well first of all, tora displeased Me the other day with a rare outbust and was put back into her place. I really didnt wish to disipline her, but it was needed. But she is My girl and never the less there will be times I will have to do such. I just love her and I am very proud of her in 99.99% of what she does.

I had to also put thalia in her place as she was thinking things that were not true and acting bad because of it. now if she only starts listening to Me about real life, she will see My ways are right and if she stops fighting it and do what is needed, then she will do much better and will please Me more.

Then there is aki, My young slave. This one is new to Me and tried to run, but found the running was only a silly idea as she couldnt run far.

All My girls I love dearly.

Then there is boi .... it is something to get used to, as I havent had a male slave b4 and it is proving to be a challenge.

I went Sunday to lake Saiko near Mt Fuji. It was wonderful. I took My 2 youngest and had a blast. Went to check to see if I was able to do some work on a house and have to get advice from a friend how to go about it if not help Me if We get the job. We have the use of one of the guest houses for the night ..... so after the 8+ hour road trip it was worth it. We all ended up crashing in My bed even though We had 3 to sleep in. It was nice to get way, but missed not having PC access. I felt as I was many miles away from My girls and I wanted them close. Would have made an ideal home for what I have in mind though. weg.

No comments:

Post a Comment