Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stressed ...... or not to be

The last few days I have been going non-stop. Even My days off are busy doing something for My business.

I have been overly tired or letting little things get to Me and I did what I hate doing .... taking it out on My slave. I ended up getting mad over something that is a language difference .... yes even british english can have a barrier. I truly appologize to tora for I never meant to do so.

I went to Costco today ... leaving later than I expected and forgot the one I went to was so far when you dont use the expressway. And with this van not being a speed demon, I stayed on the regular streets. So I am now waiting for My girl to answer My IM to her.

Hasnt seen thalia yet today ..... hoping her health is improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment